Mission of the Academy
It is a non-profit civil society, integrated by engineers of outstanding performance in their professional work in the different engineering disciplines.
To contribute to the progress and welfare of society through the diffusion of experiences and to contribute to generate proposals on relevant issues that are linked to Engineering.
To be recognized by the society as a reference on issues related to Engineering.
To read Statutes and Regulations
Ac. Ing. Rosario Pou
Alternate Board Members (preference ordering)
1) Acad. Ing. Luis María Rodríguez Moreno
2) Acad. Ing. Eduardo A. Cacciali
3) Acad. Ing. Edi Juri
4) Acad. Ing. Oscar Ferreño
5) Acad. Ing. David F. Mardero
Alternate Committee Members (preference ordering)
1) Acad. Ing. Claudio Ruibal
2) Acad. Ing. Washington Durán
3) Acad. Ing. Brandon Kaufman